- WORKS FOR iPhone XR (6.1inch 2018 release). 0.33mm tempered glass screen protector. Featuring maximum protection from scratches, scrapes, and bumps.
- Specialty: Due to the rounded design of the iPhone XR and to enhance compatibility with most cases, the Tempered glass does not cover the entire screen. HD ultra-clear rounded glass for iPhone XR (6.1inch 2018 release) is 99.99% touch-screen accurate.
- 99.99% High-definition clear hydrophobic and oleophobic screen coating protects against sweat and oil residue from fingerprints.
- It is 100% brand new,Precise laser cut tempered glass, exquisitely polished,2.5D rounded edges.
- [12-Month Warranty]Easiest Installation – removing dust and aligning it properly before actual installation,no worrying about bubbles,enjoy your screen as if it wasn’t there.Precise laser cut tempered glass,perfect fits.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.The flexibility of the Glass Screen Protector is just the same as the plastic material,Is it made of tempered glass or plastic?
This screen protector is a real tempered glass.The plasticly flexibily is the exact reason why we call it tempered glass screen protector.Tempered or toughened glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass.
2.It can’t tell it’s Glass or Plastic by the appearance and we don’t have the high-tech laboratory equipment at home, so what could we as a customer do to identify it?
Well,there does have one simple,quick and cost-effective way to run a test all by yourself, and it’s supper accurate.as the basic scientific fact, the Melting Point of most plastic at between 160 and 210 degrees Celsius while the glass material is at least over 1400 degrees Celsius,so is there a lighter around?
3.Does it come with a cleaning wipe to use prior to placing on the phone?
Yes,the package includes: 6*Guide Stickers, 3*Wet Wipe&3*Dry Wipe,3*Dust Absorber
4.Does the screen protector cover the whole screen? Why is it smaller than my iPhone’s screen?
Due to the rounded edge of the iPhone design, and to enhance compatibility with most cases,the tempered glass does not cover the entire screen. It is effective for preventing bubbling and peeling at the edges. If you prefer a screen protector that covers the whole screen, we highly recommended our Full-Coverage Screen Protector.
5.How can I remove bubbles?
Before placing the screen protector,please first clean the screen by using kits in the package.If there are bubbles, please try to press the bubble by using your finger with a little force,and try to use a ruler or a credit card to help you with the problem,but a thin cloth pad is needed on the surface of the screen to avoid scratches the protector.
6.How can I remove a cracked glass screen protector?
Lift the screen protector with the card from any corner of the screen protector. Once the corner has been lifted off the device, hold the corner and remove slowly.( If you would ever find CHIP or CRACK on screen protector, for your safety, please wear glove to remove screen protector gently to avoid any possible further damage or injury)
7. Why does the screen protector have a white edge?
If for some reason you receive a screen protector with a defect or other issue, please let us know ,we will help you immediately.
The iPhone has 2.5D curved edges around the screen, but due to inconsistencies in production, not all iPhones have exactly 2.5D curved edges. There are indeed slightly difference on the curved edges of different iPhone from different manufacturers. However, all screen protectors are strictly produced to fit a 2.5D cured edge. As a result, you might find the white edge around your screen protector. In this situation we recommend our Full-Coverage Screen Protector